Unicycling is the most superior form of human-powered transportation!
Because unicycling is superior to all the rest.
15 reasons unicycles are better than bicycles:
1. Unicycles are safer. Far fewer unicycles get in accidents.
- -They are more visible.
- -Cars actually stop to let you cross.
2. Unicycles are more maneuverable.
- -It's much easier to do a 180 on a unicycle.
3. They are more transportable.
-You can take your unicycle on the bus.
4. Unicyclists can get away with a lot more.
-Cops don't know how to classify unicycles
- -Unicyclists can ride in the street or on the sidewalk
- -You can take your unicycle into the post office with you.
5. They are less trivial to learn how to ride.
-Challenges are healthy.
6. Two wheels are excessive.
ONE WHEEL ONE WORLD!
7. You can ride with no hands without loss of maneuverability.
you can't not ride with no hands. unless you hold on to the seat
- -Having your hands free is very useful; you can juggle, handwhistle, do origami, or eat lunch.
8. They are slower downhill.
-Which is good because it's safer.
- -Besides, what's the hurry?
We unicyclists have nowhere we'd rather be than on our unicycles.
- -Besides going uphill a unicycle is not necessarily slower...
- -Unicycles are lighter, have a low gear, and I pass bikes on a regular basis.
9. The uncomfortable unicycle seats enhance pelvic stamina.
Who wants children anyways.
10. They are easier to get off.
11. They impress the babes/studs. well... maybe not but they should at least.
12. They give you more attention. -A great conversation starter.
13. Half the wheels half the flats.
14. They're much less expensive.
15. You get to be amused everyday by passerbys who call out "hey, you lost a wheel!" and think they are original and even